Our Vision statement:
“Transforming ordinary people into extra-ordinary by edifying, training, caring and equipping them for the work of the ministry”
1. Training men and women for effective ministry.
2. Equipping believers with the knowledge that they may arm themselves with the word of God which will enable them to disarm the enemy and be victorious in their daily living.
3. Raising and Empowering Spirit-anointed and preparing Christian leaders for Christian service.
4. Assisting believers to discover their kingdom calling and life purposes through identifying their gifts, talents and skills.
5. Challenging believers to identify the sphere of influence they are called to transform for Christ.
6. To provide support, counseling and teachings that strengthens marriages and families.
7. Schools (For teaching and mentoring students to become good citizens and contribute to the community in positive ways).
8. To establish Youth Ministries to train and provide mentoring to youths in the community.
9. To acquire, establish, construct, maintain and operate facilities to provide a variety of services.